81 pieces of coverage
10 national consultant comments
Two successful events organised
Private healthcare specialist, Spire Manchester, was planning to move to a brand new £65m hospital in Didsbury and needed a two-year awareness campaign leading up the launch.
The purpose of PR was to raise awareness of the state-of-the-art facilities and wide ranging services that the new hospital would offer, as well as promoting the existing hospital and Spire Manchester brand.
Rumpus developed a two-pronged PR campaign to maintain momentum while the hospital was being built.
- Planning and managing milestone events such as a Groundbreaking and Topping Out ceremony, and organising press tours
- Developing and implementing a CSR programme to engage with the local community
- Working with corporate partners to deliver a regular stream of news
- Delivering quality photography and video content
Creating brand awareness
- Placing expert comment from Spire Manchester consultants in the national and consumer national press
- Collating and placing patient case studies in national media